Registrants of the original 2020 maize meeting and members of the Maize Genetics Cooperation are invited to attend the virtual 62nd Annual Maize Genetics Meeting! The Meeting will be held June 25-26, 2020, online via a Zoom web-conference.
Download the Online Schedule
Join researchers to:
- Learn the most current scientific and technical advances in maize genetics
- Participate in sessions with broad subject areas to stimulate new ideas and share with your lab
- Present your latest research in a poster or oral presentation
25 researchers who were selected to give an oral presentation at the original 2020 meeting have accepted invitations to speak at the virtual meeting!
- Biochemical and Molecular Genetics
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Computational and Large-Scale Biology
- Education & Outreach
- Quantitative Genetics & Breeding
- Transposons & Epigenetics
The 2019 meeting received financial support from:
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the Maize Genetics Meeting?
If you are interested in becoming one of our partners to help sponsor the meeting, please contact, Todd Jones ([email protected]).
Click here to donate to an endowment? that will provide financial assistance to students attending the meeting.
| Start Date
|| 25 Jun 2020
| End Date
|| 26 Jun 2020
|News & Information|
|May 28: ||The virtual 2020 meeting website is live!
Information about optional workshops will be posted soon.
View the full Steering Committee