About diversity, SNP, and trait data at MaizeGDB
MaizeGDB is working with
the Panzea project,
The Genome Reference Consortium,
create a plan for archiving, dessiminating,
visualizing, and analyzing diversity data.
Please contact us if you are preparing a
proposal for a project that will generate diversity data.
allows you to compare SNPs across a diverse selection of inbred lines.
genotype data at Panzea.
GBS data at Panzea.
: Sort lines from
the Ames Diversity Panel based on IBS (Identity by State) score.
Types of variation data
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs), including
insertions and deletions.
- Copy Number Variations (CNVs).
- Presence/Absence Variations (PAVs).
- Complex alleles. (also called "alternative loci")
- Sequences which do not align to the reference genome.
- Inversion break points.
- Germplasm via GRIN.
- Transcript assemblies and exome contigs alignments.
- Transcript assemblies and exome contigs sequences at GenBank.
- Expression data at GEO, SRA, and other repositories.
- Genetic maps.
Information for contributers
If you wish to submit diversity, SNP, or trait data to MaizeGDB,
Genome browser tracks
Aligned data is available as tracks on the MaizeGDB
These tracks are available:
HapMap1 and HapMap2 from Panzea
Mo17 SNPs and Indels from JGI
Palomero toluqueño contigs
A list of projects and resources related to maize diversity is available